Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Jackpot Website Script CSGO/Dota2 (Classic , Double , Coinflip)

Discussion on Selling Jackpot Website Script CSGO/Dota2 (Classic , Double , Coinflip) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Jackpot Website Script CSGO/Dota2 (Classic , Double , Coinflip)

Hello Boys and Girls

I really need money so i am ready to sell my Gambling site script now .

See Website

Now it works for Dota 2. Check all Functions .

Website has its Own Ingame Inventory .

Bot works Perfectly . So i can sell Script + Instructions 200$

I make a fully working website (i buy VPS for 1 month + domain that you want and install everything for you) 250$ + money for VPS and Domain

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSGO Jackpot,roulette.Coinflip seiten mit bots (10) 100€
07/14/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo wir Verkaufen CSGO Jackpot seiten Falls ihr interesse Habt auf skype adden : Noels2001
[Selling] CSGO Jackpot like website (SCRIPT)
05/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a fully working csgo jackpot script and bot setup. The script has been tested and is 100% operational. The HTML for the website is very easy to edit and you can upload your own Logo and text. I have setup a test Jackpot site if you want to view the script in action message me and i will send you a link. Whats Included Jackpot Script Bot Setup Tutorial Database setup Desktop Authentication
[Selling] CSGO jackpot script - [ BOT , website design ]
06/24/2015 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. Im selling CSGO jackpot script , include : the bot that accept trade offers and send the trade offers to the winner , 5 design of csgojackpots sites. Price : 250$ - BITCOIN or CSGO SKINS! Accept only bitcoin or csgo skins! Skype : telli279 We can work with trusted middleman. If you buy it and you want me to help you with the script you need to buy VPS! Websites that use this bot(Also have their design of the website) : csgo-easy . ru , csgofire . ru , csgohunter . com