Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Discussion on [WTS]Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Hi, I would like to sell my account.
Here is the evidence:

The cost of the account
:£18.00 / €20

If someone interests contact:
MSN Messenger:
E-Mail:
X-Fire: j0y3

Payment Method:
No PayPal account is required to purchase steam account. All that is required is a valid credit or debit card in order to pay. If you do not have either, sign up to PayPal and link your PayPal account with your bank account directly. You can then make direct payments from your bank account.

Alternatively, you can pay via MoneyBookers. This may be a useful option if you are from a country that is not supported by PayPal (such as Maestro cards from Slovenia). You can simply send the payment directly from your bank account!
Old 01/09/2010, 11:36   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

here i will buy this account
Old 01/09/2010, 12:41   #3

I do not sell the account, im waiting other people who are interested
Old 01/09/2010, 12:51   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vorsicht bis jetzt keine ware erhalten bezahlt aber nix bekommen <RIPPER>

So wird geld zurückgefordert und ich würde ihn hier sperren lassen da er RIppT also sed vorsichtigi
Old 01/09/2010, 13:14   #5

Sorry, I dont know what you say.... I must go I'll be home Thursday. And you dont pay this account. If you pay on Thursday i give the account.
Thank Your Insult!

- Sie senden mir das Geld auf mein PayPal Account
- Sie bekommen den gewünschten Steam Account, mit VERIFIZIERUNG (kein Password, Geheimfrage & Email ändern möglich)
- nach 2-3 Tagen sollte das Geld auf meinen Bankkonto sein
- ich mache die VERIFIZIERUNG weg, jetzt ist die änderung vom Password, Geheimfrage & Email möglich
Old 01/09/2010, 17:32   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ist kla ich habe das geld gesandt aber naja ich hole es mir ehe wieder...