Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H1Z1 - Limited Slot ESP - Undetected -

Discussion on H1Z1 - Limited Slot ESP - Undetected - within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
H1Z1 - Limited Slot ESP - Undetected -

Hello fellow venture's of the ElitePvP forums. Today I present to you my limited slot cheat, for the past 4 months me and my friends have been using it, it doesn't get detected by BattleEye automatically therefore the only change of detection is through them obtaining it. There will be 3 slots available at this current time, I know only 3 is a bit disappointing but it is for your benefit to reduce the chances it gets detected.

I give props to Armacheats.VIP for having his cheat undetected for such a long time. My cheat will be undetected for a lot longer, if ever due to the low user base.

My cheat does have a hwid lock, meaning that you CANNOT send it to your friends / try selling it.

Here are the features of the cheat -

ESP - Frame / Box, Skeleton, What weapon they are carrying (Primary & Secondary), Name. Weapons/Ammo/Other items.

Aimbot - Basic Aimbot, Head Toggle Key and Chest toggle key.

Thats all for the features. I know only basic.

Add me on skype for more information and prices - luke.cpk
Old 10/24/2016, 14:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you give a screenshot of ESP working ?
Old 10/24/2016, 16:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any proof of this working?
Old 10/25/2016, 18:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
this is exactly a copy of armacheats option list, if not the same user as armacheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2016, 03:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
this is exactly a copy of armacheats option list, if not the same user as armacheats.
Since when does that cheat have a skeleton ESP? Or an indication of what weapon they are carrying?
Old 10/27/2016, 11:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfbtmof View Post
Since when does that cheat have a skeleton ESP? Or an indication of what weapon they are carrying?
head and chest toggle key is exactly a copy of armacheats options.
The rest is the same.
In the meantime arma could have worked on the esp and improved it's options.
Don't play word and mind games here. You're on the losing side.
Old 10/27/2016, 20:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Arrow H1Z1 -> Steam Trading

#moved (