Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Profile Comments

Discussion on Steam Profile Comments within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Steam Profile Comments

Im searching for mass Steam Profile comments.
I dont need guys that spam 500x with the same profile...

Il need guys that has more than one profile because i want that every comment is not from the same profile.

Im searching for about 100comments for 5€.(You can just bot it with a bot)
It must be different comments and human comments like:

Good player kappa
Hello ma friend. Kurwa
nice
Add me as friend pls :P

etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] steam account Worth 300$ level 15 with steam calculator link (BID IN COMMENTS ONLY EG
08/24/2016 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone ! today i will sell my steam account whitch is worth 300$! BID DOWN IN COMMENTS (ELITE GOLD ONLY)bid down in the comments and add me on skype : patrikbukovinskisteam calculator link https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198075631351/ ?cc=us ITs vac banned in cs go BID DOWN IN THE COMMENTS WITH eg only (3days left for biding with elite gold ) all games on this accounts some of them are free all info is in steam calculator
[Trading] Steam comments for comments.
05/20/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Basically I didn't know where put this thread so I put it there. Steam Community :: lai SELLING CSGODOUBLE COINS! - type comment like "+rep good trader" or something, and I do exactly the same, you can also put your steam profiles below and make exactly the same for everyone! ^-^
[Selling] Comments Steam (rep + etc.)
05/12/2016 - Steam Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, He decided to expand my online business also on this forum. My English is not good, but probably sufficient. My offer. I offer for sale of comments on the profiles Steam. They may contain different content. What you want. For example, if you want to get started with exchanges in CS:GO, they can look like this: http://i.epvpimg.com/tNh9e.png
[Buying] Looking for Steam Comments , giving 5egold!
03/26/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Hey , If you want get 5 eGold for free you only need to write me a Steam comment ! Add me on Skype: Vertuxx42 and i will give u my steam profile !
[Buying] Steam-Comments
06/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Suche Leute die auf meinem Steam Profil Kommentare schreiben wie +rep good player strong player, good trader usw. 1eg pro comment einfach auf steam adden http://steamcommunity.com/id/exceofficial/ sagen wie ihr auf epvp heisst und dann eure kommi machen (Y) Grüsse