Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account mit guten Spielen. | Steam Account with good Games.

Discussion on Steam Account mit guten Spielen. | Steam Account with good Games. within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account mit guten Spielen. | Steam Account with good Games.

Biete folgenden Steam Account, E-Mail etc. alles vorhanden.
Der Account besitzt einen VAC Bann und ist 891 Tage her. Der VAC Bann ist in dem Spiel Call of Duty: Ghost Multiplayer.
Zudem hat Call of Duty: Black ops 2 469 Spielstunden, und besitzt Prestige 9.

VAC Bann:
Call of Duty: Black ops 2 Spielstunden:
Spiele im Allgemeinen:
Bietet mir was an

Grundsätzlich gebe ich kein First! Wer damit nicht klar kommt, garnicht erst melden. Ausnahmen: Leute mit hoher TBM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Guys, I sell my Steam account with E-Mail etc.
The Account have one VAC Ban, its 891 Days past in the Game: Call of Duty: Ghost Multiplayer
Call of Duty Black ops 2 have 469 Gamehours and have Prestige 9.
VAC Ban:
Call of Duty: Black ops 2 Gamehours:
All Games:

Basically, I was no First ! Who therefore is not clear not at all , only report . Exceptions : people with high TBM .
Old 10/12/2016, 13:29   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hat alles reibungslos funktioniert ++
Old 10/12/2016, 13:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkartus View Post
Hat alles reibungslos funktioniert ++
Sold#