Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[STEAM] Rocket League Boosting [Paypal][Skrill][Bitcoin]

Discussion on [STEAM] Rocket League Boosting [Paypal][Skrill][Bitcoin] within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[STEAM] Rocket League Boosting [Paypal][Skrill][Bitcoin]

iHateRockets Rocket League Boosting

Terms

You acknowledge this is against the rules and therefore we are not responsible for any action taken against your account.

We require payment in full before we start your boost and it is at our discretion to offer a full or partial refund.

CHALLENGER $10

RISING STAR $20

Payment Options

Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin

Contact me on skype - ihaterockets

I will be online for 24 hours on the last day before season 2 ends and i am willing to offer a free boost to the first customer.

Starting in season 3 players will no longer be able to party up with other players who are more than 3 ranks apart, if you want a boost in season 3 i will have to log on to your account and play with my own hands.

If you have any questions or wish to purchase a boost please contact me on skype - ihaterockets
Old 06/19/2016, 21:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just finished a Rising Star boost, i still have time for more, season 3 ends in approx 1 day, if you need help getting challenger or rising star for the end of season rewards hit me up on skype - ihaterockets

Back online in 7 hours

Back online, i will be open for boosts right up until the season ends later today, don't miss out on the end of season rewards