Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my big main Steam Account - Cheap + a lot of games

Discussion on Selling my big main Steam Account - Cheap + a lot of games within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my big main Steam Account - Cheap + a lot of games

Selling my main Steam account,

hello epvp guys, today I want to sell my holy main steam account. I am very passionate about this account and its hard for me to sell it, but I will become father in some months so I wont have time for gaming anymore, and now i want to give it to someone who appreciates it.

As the Account is banned in some games ( cause im a lot in this forum lol) I will give it very cheap compared to what its actually worth.

First lets see some stats:

Games:

VAC Ban's:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Im the first and only User of this account, except the VAC Bans this account was never judged or complaint for anything

Payments go via PayPal F&F (cause there are no big fees + its safer for me), I will trade with trusted people only. We can maybe make a deal about goin half half or login in to check and changing the mail after Ive got the money.

Price is: 150€
but you can make offers for sure!
Old 03/30/2016, 17:02   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hit me up maybe we can make a deal
Old 03/30/2016, 18:37   #3

++++ Still available +++++
Old 04/01/2016, 14:59   #4

++++ Still available +++++