Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Expensive 8 yr acc, around 150 games, level 31, SMFC rank in CS:GO, 3K hours

Discussion on Expensive 8 yr acc, around 150 games, level 31, SMFC rank in CS:GO, 3K hours within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Expensive 8 yr acc, around 150 games, level 31, SMFC rank in CS:GO, 3K hours

Hello and welcome in my thread, as stated above, im selling a pretty awesome Steam account with things listed in the title.
Market unlocked

List of the games it has :

Screenshot of the profile :

CS GO info screenshot, Supreme Master First Class rank, 797 matches won, 3000 hours, OW unlocked :

Coins :

Steamdb.info screenshot :

If I've forgot to mention anything about the account, you can check it out yourself or contact me with questions :
the account also has access to which was 50 $ when bought.

price is 270 $ IF you will buy it before 6.03.16, after that time price will be 300 $ non-negotiable(lower than on steamdb.info), all the hours, cs go rank and other things are extras.Payment via PayPal, im not going first.

Contact via skype : rave1995 or via steam (link to it earlier in thread)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [H] SMFC (EX-GLOBAL) / 479 MM GAMES / 2K HOURS / 5YR COIN / NO BANS [W] SKINS / KEYS
04/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account, because I need money to attended lan. I already have a new smurf account that I can play on so I don't need this account. Account info: CS:GO HOURS: 2174 MM GAMES: 479 RANK: SUPREME MASTER FIRST CLASS (WAS GLOBAL 2-3 WINS AND GLOBAL IS BACK) VAC/TRADE/OW BANS: NO
[Selling] Selling acc / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
04/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR HAVE +REP
[Selling] Selling acc / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Selling main account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR
[Selling] Selling account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR HAVE +REP
[Selling] Selling main account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Trust Issues Trust—the act of placing confidence in someone or something else—is a fundamental human experience, necessary for society to function and for any person to be relatively happy. Without it, fear rules. Trust is not an either/or proposition, but a matter of degree, and certain life experiences can impact a person's ability to trust others.