Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam accs

Discussion on Steam accs within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam accs

Before I begin,
My accepted payment methods are BTC (Bitcoin), and PayPal.
I speak English only so please use english when speaking with me.
My accounts ARE NOT cracked, they are securable.

When paying with BTC (Bitcoin),
You will receive your account as soon as the transaction is confirmed and in my BTC Wallet Balance.

When paying with PayPal,
You will receive your account after the funds reach balance.

If there is a dispute or unauthorized claim, the account will be locked and recovered immediately without question and a scam report will be made and proof will be shown to other forums as well, most likely resulting in dwc on the other forums.

Now to get to what I'm selling

[4 Digit Steam Accounts]
Account 1: No OE, and No POPs
(The POPs are my purchases on the accounts, I refuse to provide name and address but I can give PayPal transaction IDs to those who want them.)
STEAM_0:0:ABBA 150+ Games - CSGO, GTAV, and more!
(I will get to making a list of the full gameset, feel free to ask for the URL in the meantime!)

That's all I'm listing for now, more will be available soon!
Old 01/21/2016, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
The account is still available!