Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat V Acc For CS:GO Skins

Discussion on Plat V Acc For CS:GO Skins within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Plat V Acc For CS:GO Skins

Hello, I'm selling my Platinum V main account because I'm quitting LoL. I would like to trade it for CS:GO skins. This account has very nice skins, runes and many champions in which you can see in the screenshots below. The MMR of this account is high getting 20+ LP on a victory and losing around 14. The account is located on EUNE server. If you are interested you can find contact detalis below for skype. I can screenshare for proof of the account. I'm the original owner of this account and it has never been banned. After we do the trade I will also include the recovery information for this account in case you lose it.

Season achievements:
Season 3- Silver
Season 4- Platinum + 3v3 Platinum
At the Moment (Season 5)- Platinum + 3v3 Gold

Overview Normal:

Overview Ranked:

Rune Pages:

Runes:

Skins:

Summoner Icons:

Champions(NOT OWNED):

Old 12/15/2015, 11:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,288

Quote:
You may only have one topic per trade in the whole Black Market (except for another one in the section).

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL acc EUW 78 champs,30 skins(Riot Nasus etc)S2 gold,S3 plat,S4 plat,S5 unranked
10/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm selling my account because I stopped playing LoL a while ago. This account was created in S1, I'm the first owner of it. In S2 Gold, S3 Plat, S4 Plat, right now unranked with 0 ranked matches. ~UNVERIFIED e-mail ~EUW server (free transfer to EUNE still available) ~1336 normal wins ~78 champs: Champs (+Xin Zhao) ~30 skins: Skins ~5 runepages ~Runes suitable for all roles: Runes
[Selling] (EUNE)PLAT 3 ACCOUNT + PLAT 5 TEAM 84 CHAMPS 29 SKINS!!60 EURO
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell A Platinum 3 account which has : 84 champs and 29 skins it also contains a platinum 5 3v3 team leadership(so you can add your friends and play with to get rewards)Price is About 60 euros. The Account Has Plat Border For 3v3 and 5v5 . Started playing from season 2 Have silver icon from Season 3 and plat 3v3 and 5v5 Icons season 4 The Champion List is : 1.AAtrox 2.Akali 3.Alistar
[Selling] NA Plat 4 - 209 Skins - 20 Rune Pages - Plat 3v3 Owner - All Champs (-1) - S3 Plat
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Platinum 4 account it comes w/ the season 3 Platinum rewards The account is not cracked! My skype is leaguerelated Profile: http://i.imgur.com/OMLE6M6.jpg Skins: (drag the image to a newscreen if not fullsized)
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] EUW Account (Plat Medal in s2 = Platinum Badge) / Plat III 35 points now / 105 Skins
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello. I have for sale almost fully completed account with tons of skins and almost all types of runes + 10 rune pages, wchich makes perfect base to go Pro for person who has trouble to raise rating :) (solo queue) Account has Platinum Badge (while connecting to games and in summoner profile) after s2 in solo Queue, and Platinum Division III with 0 points at this moment = 2050~ rating in old elo system. Runes: Marks: -9x 0,59 Ability Power -9x 0,91 Armor -9x 1,3 Armor Penetration