Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verkaufe mein csgo global elite account

Discussion on Verkaufe mein csgo global elite account within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verkaufe mein csgo global elite account

Hallo ich verkaufe meinen global elite account dieser hat 45 wins (kann sich ändern) und 82 stunden (kann sich ändern). Er besitzt noch 5 euro steam guthaben und kann am 11.12.15 handeln. Besondere Sachen hat er nicht außer einen AWP pit viper mw skin. Bietet einfach!
Old 12/02/2015, 07:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Hilfreich währen noch Wv. Wins der Account hat welche coins vorhanden sind ? :
Old 12/02/2015, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Wenn ich Zuhause bin editiere ich nochmal!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Verkaufe csgo Account 250+ wins global
11/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Wie in der Beschreibung steht verkaufe ich einen csgo Account , globale Elite , + Mirage Coin, 5 Jahres Coin .
[Selling] CSGO GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT
08/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling global elite steam account, achieved in around 60 wins. I did not use any cheats nor have I played with cheaters, so the account will not get banned. Price is up to negotiation. Account has a 60 euro worth knife and it may or may not be included depending on Your preferences. http://i.epvpimg.com/s1JYc.jpg Contact via skype: reaktive1337 or private message :) bump! push
[Selling] CSGO Global Elite Account
07/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my CSGO Global account with like 40 Hours and lvl 0 Steam lvl so It's kinda restricted and you'd have to pay yourself to get it to lvl 1 BUT you get the Email with the account and A CLEAN CSGO Global Elite. I've never cheated in my life and I'll never do. I play in a semi-professional German team and you can come talk with me if you don't trust and ask my teammates (idc). I'm thinking about 25-30 € paypal and CSGO skins (worth 35 €~) . Hallo, Ich möchte gerne meinen...
[Selling] CSGO GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT
04/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo! Hier verkaufe ich meinen Global Elite Account! Der Account hat 41 Wins und keine Banns! Preis liegt bei ca. 30 Euro! Zahlung nur per PayPal und ich gehe nicht first!
[Buying] CSGO Global Elite account!
07/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! As the topic says, wtb global elite account, i dont care for any other games thats on the steam account and i dont care for skins and such, wont pay extra for neither of that! Just looking for a simple Global Elite account without any bans of any kind! Plz! Be trusted sellers! Write your price's in PM or in the thread and ill contact you.