Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Boosting by xpally

Discussion on CSGO Boosting by xpally within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Boosting by xpally

Hi there.

- Im GE player for a very very long time now(pre ban wave), im looking to boost people for a profit. I've been boosting for 5 months now and im not looking for vouches.

- Price of a game is 2.19E(which is a price of a KEY), this price stays up to LE, LEM/SUPREME/GLOBAL will be higher priced agreed upon ordering(will be the same price if i already did job/s for you).

If it happens we have lost a game ill play an additional game with you, same stands if we encounter a hacker, ill play a bonus game.

I accept KEYS(this is an easiest for me and will be insiting getting paid by keys), PSC and STEAM WALLET CODES. I'll accept CSGO SKINS if you have ordered a BIG BOOST, price will be higher as skins value drops/goes up.

All boosts will be paid upfront.

Best way to contact me is by skype as i have multiple steam accounts for boosting.

Either press the button under my name or simply search "denis.latifovic1"

As a person who is doing the boosts i keep right to refuse/reject any person without giving a reason. I'll not be doing any kind of work with past and current hackers, VAC ban on your steam account means ill not work with you.

Will repeat once again if you missed it in this wall of text.

NO FREE BOOSTING, NO VOUCHES.

Thank you.
Old 11/04/2015, 14:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 46
The Black Market: 603/2/6
wrong section.

----->
Closed Thread