Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling cheap csgo accs, unused.

Discussion on Selling cheap csgo accs, unused. within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cheap csgo accs, unused.

Hey, i dont play any steam related games anymore and want to sell my "Smurfs" or rather the accounts that were meant to be smurfs. Its literally 3 steam accounts created in january, with only csgo, never played.

What i want is 5 PSC per Account, 10 if u buy all 3. Reason beeing, i need some PSC's and have no use of the Accounts.

Skype ultraviolett93
Old 10/11/2015, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 602
Hi,

is there a recent purchase so the account would be able to use the market after the 7 day steamguard protection?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling new Csgo accs, cheap.
11/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, i dont play any steam related games anymore and want to sell my "Smurfs" or rather the accounts that were meant to be smurfs. Its literally 3 steam accounts created in january, with only csgo, never played. What i want is 5 PSC per Account, 10 if u buy all 3. Reason beeing, i need some money's and have no use of the Accounts. :) Skype ultraviolett93 :)
Selling new csgo accs, cheap.
10/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i dont play any steam related games anymore and want to sell my "Smurfs" or rather the accounts that were meant to be smurfs. Its literally 3 steam accounts created in january, with only csgo, never played. What i want is 5 PSC per Account, 10 if u buy all 3. Reason beeing, i need some PSC's and have no use of the Accounts. Skype ultraviolett93 :)
[Selling] Selling CHEAP LoL Accs!
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have 3 LoL Accs to sell! 1 for 15€ or 12€ csgo skin! 1 for 20€ (many 6300 champs)! 1 for 75€ (many skins, 85% of all champs, 1 legendary seson 1 skin 55€ worth, 2 completed rune pages!
Selling cheap and unused Gamescom codes !
01/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling RIOT Graves and FM Rammus GAMESCOM codes. You also get the champion. Paypal ONLY ! FM Rammus : 2 left RIOT Graves : 10 left They work for all both EU servers, West and East.
selling 2 accs CHEAP!
01/03/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
im selling a lvl 3 with 84 wc and around 6m cash. and a lvl 67 with 500k cash. its got no recoveries or anything. ill sell them really cheap. just make an offer.