Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account steam level 13, csgo game, inventory 500$+

Discussion on Account steam level 13, csgo game, inventory 500$+ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account steam level 13, csgo game, inventory 500$+

Okey, first of all hello for you all..
I am selling a steam account level 13, csgo game and inventory 500$+!
Link of the account:
Contact me on facebook:
********************************NOTE************** *****************
I want to sell this account for CSGO GIFTS! i want tradable gifts, not restricted or some others. I want to gain rank and sell them later. Please if u have a lot of csgo gifts, comment below this topic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Community banned 60 lvl account with many games and nice csgo inventory
05/10/2015 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
This account is COMMUNITY BANNED, but you can play in games with friends etc. What can't you do? Go online, Edit profile, Comment profile, Trade, use market etc. Account has 60 steam level. 11 years old account, 7-digit. CS:GO: Screenshot by Lightshot Inventory CS:GO: Screenshot by Lightshot
[Trading] STEAM CSGO+INVENTORY for EUNE ACC
05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to change my steam account with CS:GO (rank DMG) + inventory (AK47 Vulcane FT +some cheap skins (around +-4€ overall+that vulcane ofc) I would like to change it for EUNE account. !!PREFER SUPPORT ACCOUNT because im SUPPORT player, best would be gold/plat supp acc smurf skype:jakub.fischerqq (if the account will be way better i can give +silver eune account with 80 champions)-->IM rly looking for full equiped support account.
[Buying] Buying steam account with csgo (must have decent items in inventory).
04/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Don't care about rank, play hours, creation time and other stuff. All i need is some decent items in it (atleast ~3 euros in inventory would be good), no vac, ow or trade bans. Paying up to 40 euros and also going first!!
[Selling] Buying steam account with csgo (must have decent items in inventory).
04/03/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Don't care about rank, play hours, creation time and other stuff. All i need is some decent items in it (atleast ~3 euros in inventory would be good), no vac, ow or trade bans. Paying up to 40 euros and also going first!!
[Selling] Steam ACC ( 36 Games + Level 12+ MONEY WITH ACCOUNT+ INVENTORY)
01/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my personal account, it's value is 100$ for more information please send me a message on Skype or steam SKYPE: samuel999925 http://i.epvpimg.com/uG93e.png GAMES: http://i.epvpimg.com/99WIh.png