Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling steam account for paypal money

Discussion on Selling steam account for paypal money within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling steam account for paypal money

Selling steam account :
-dota 2 compendium level 34 , 5 immortals and few sets
-CSGO with few cheap items , gold nova I only few more than 10 games played
-steam level 7
compendium 25€ + CSGO 10€
Selling account for 35 €

Interested people add me on Skype :nikola.jocic8
I trade only with middleman.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling steam account for paypal money
08/03/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling steam account : -dota 2 compendium level 34 , 5 immortals and few sets -CSGO with few cheap items , gold nova I only few more than 10 games played -steam level 7 compendium 25€ + CSGO 10€ = 35 € Interested people add me on Skype :nikola.jocic8 I trade only with middleman.
[Trading] Selling steam account for paypal money
08/03/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling steam account : -dota 2 compendium level 34 , 5 immortals and few sets -CSGO with few cheap items , gold nova I only few more than 10 games played -steam level 7 compendium 25€ + CSGO 10€ = 35 € Interested people add me on Skype :nikola.jocic8 I trade only with middleman.
[Selling] Selling LoL account (EUNE) for paypal/skrill money
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my LoL account (I CAN GO FIRST) : -5 rune pages with a lot of runes -few skins -73 champions -gold 3 I can get it to platinum if you want -12 RP -26 normal draft wins ban ( I can play those 26 wins if you want ) -56 games chat ban -3472 IP Interested people add me on Skype and tell me how much money do you offer for it , then I will think if we should trade or not .
Selling account on gladiatus for paypal money
01/22/2015 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
selling a lvl 100+ account can't tell you nickname on gladiatus can't tell you world also price is 13 US $ you pay first i give you the account after, this is how it works to avoid scam. please if you are not interested in buying don't bother only if you want to buy ! it has 200+ rubbies on it also some other accounts lvl range 60-100 for 8 US each ! paypal only, you must have paypal and money on it. we talk details on pm.
Selling my Elder Scrolls Online Account for PayPal money!
04/29/2014 - Trading - 11 Replies
Hello everyone, as the title says i am selling my Elder Scrolls Online Account. I bought the game but got no free time to play cause of real life issues. So if you are interested add me on skype or send me PM to add you to negotiate the price and we can surely make a deal. Payment must be with PayPal Verified or EliteGold if you are offering a good amount. The account has a level 13 Character in case you want to play with.