Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Relisek®SteamGifts - ASK FOR ANY GAME | PAY 60% OF STEAM STORE

Discussion on Relisek®SteamGifts - ASK FOR ANY GAME | PAY 60% OF STEAM STORE within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Relisek®SteamGifts - ASK FOR ANY GAME | PAY 60% OF STEAM STORE

WELCOME

Well i decided to open an Steam GLOBAL game gifts for you guys, you can request for any game you want from steam, and pay 60% of price from store. So if you looking for good and trustable person here i am, but probably half of you or most would think that im a scammer cause of my post level and etc, to proof you im not i can trade with a MM-person (middleman) or maybe i'll decided to give one what ever you want game from steam to a STAFF member for a good review. How does it work i just simply send you an link to activate your gift and then you will be able to add you gift to your account or to inventory it's up to you. Before you add me on skype read my rules.

RULES

1. You can ask for a refund ONLY 24 hours after purchase
2. We can deal with a MM-person (middleman)
3. Only available payment method is PayPal

Old 06/20/2015, 08:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Do you have receipts?
Old 06/20/2015, 10:08   #3

Im buying it from steam, so somehow i have receipts i guess ye.

Still selling
Old 06/21/2015, 23:29   #4

BUMP selling also DayZ Accounts ready for play msg me skype: sqee_k