Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gloabal Elite High Hours

Discussion on Gloabal Elite High Hours within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gloabal Elite High Hours

Hi ,
i want to sell my GE Account. It has 89 Wins 1500 hours in csgo and 1500 in 1.6 and low (7) digit. If u are interested pls contact me for more details.

Only accept PSC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Acc with high bf hours and good games
04/30/2015 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling origin acc with this games : battlefield 2 digital deluxe edition,battlefield 3 limited edition and 527 hours in game ,Battefield 4 -355 hours , Burnout paradise the ultimate box, Crysis 2 ultimate edition ,Dead space 1 ,Dead space 2,Dead space 3 ,Medal of Honor ,Mirror s edge ,Sim city 2000 special edition , wing commander 3 ,syndicate 1993
[Buying] Looking for high hours CSGO account
04/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a steam accounty with csgo which has high amount hours, doesn't have to be ranked, if ranked, +dmg. Must also have decent steam level and some other games. Payment: 2000 e*gold. Offer or PM me. Grtz
[Buying] Much CS:GO Hours | High Rank
11/29/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
hello, I am searching for accs like that: - Much CS:GO hours - High Ranked Skype: x1nter_1
[Buying] CS Account (high amount of hours played)
05/09/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im looking for a CS account with a high amount of hours played, the first CS game on the account has to have been activated before the 21st April of 2008. I don't care if its 1.6 or CSS aslong as it has been activated before the mentioned date. The perfect account would look like this: 1k hours played CS or CSS First CS game activated before August 2008 VAC unbanned CS:GO with some playtime (not a must but would be nice)
4s gloabal hack
01/11/2013 - 4Story - 4 Replies
hi, guys i am looking for hacks fot the global server i tried 3 hacks but nothing worked so now i want you to help me give me hacks