Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT! OVER 18 GAMES! NO SCAM! PROOF!

Discussion on SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT! OVER 18 GAMES! NO SCAM! PROOF! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT! OVER 18 GAMES! NO SCAM! PROOF!

Ⓢⓔⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓣⓔⓐⓜ ⓐⓒⓒⓞⓤⓝⓣ

Hey guys im selling a steam account which has Dayz Standalone. The game is NOT BATTLEEYE BANNED! It containes many other games. I am betting off this account and Paypal only please. The betting will start at $30 but you can buy it with full access for only $50! Contact me on Skype if interested or i will lower the price if you persuade me. Contact Info!

Skype - epicdarkness101

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv Here are some Pictures of the account below! vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sorry but it wont let me post pictures so here are some links to the screenshots. Sorry :/

Tags
dayz, games, steam, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
***Steam Account 22+ Games (COD: MW3 Preordered) Proof Of Purchase, NON HACKED***
08/29/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Product: Steam Account 6 Digits: STEAM_0:0:519XXX Games: Proof Of Steam Account: http://xipic.eu/ufiles/uta4vto5_proof1.JPG Status: Verified to my email, Member Since: September 23, 2003, In good Standing Bid: €5, Buy it now: €40 Payment: PaySafeCard or PayPal
Selling Steam account - 78 GAMES! All new games!
12/06/2010 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Steam account, it was mine and never was sold, or traded. U will get Email, PoP etc. Im never go first. If you are intressed, please add me: [email protected] It's not VAC banned, and never been cheated on it.
steam account with 54 games+ proof of purchase
10/12/2010 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
So.. i have a lot of accounts steam very good but i will start from steam with 54 games + proof of purchase i have this account long time (2 months) Offer from 30 € ( price negotiable ) I accept just paypal money! Pic: http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5193/17348850. jpg