Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My own steam account for sale 90+ Great games

Discussion on My own steam account for sale 90+ Great games within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
My own steam account for sale 90+ Great games

Hello, im going to sell my own steam account because i dont have much time left to play.I spent over 700USD for this account.But the price will obv be lower than that.Trust me the account is awesome.

*It has never recieved a VAC Ban or anything
*Has a great and honest trade history on CS:GO Lounge etc etc

The images were too big to put here so instead i made an album on imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/nMN9K

If you have any doubts hit me up on Skype and ill gladly show you the account.

Just Offer =)
IM ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account 20$ Great Games!
10/16/2014 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to sell my old steam account. Asking for 20$ Add my Skype. ItsTransform Games: Castle Crashers - Original Price $14.99 Counter Strike - Original Price $9.99 Counter Strike: Condition Zero - Original Price $9.99
[WTS] Steam account with great games
01/03/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling a steam account fast. Interested only in money or to trade it into a LoL account. The price is 40$. The games : Steam Community :: BrightShadow :: Games BUMP
[Have] steam LIST of great GAMES ( FOR SALE ) [Want] PAYPAL / OFFERs / steamGAMES
12/11/2012 - Steam Trading - 15 Replies
also this following games :) i want ( steamGAMES ) or OFFERs / Paypal * DOTA 2 * Counter Strike : Global Offensive ( FULL GAME ) * Counter Strike : Complete pack ( including CS:GO preorder + CS:source + CS 1.6 ) * Valve Complete PACK * Crysis 2 - Maximum Edtiion * Arma II : COmbined Operation * Total War : SHOGUN 2 * The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Steam account, great games!
11/17/2010 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to sell my Steam account, it has 4 games. Dragon Age with alot of DLC, Black OPs, and Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Left 4 Dead 2! I only accept PayPal! MSN: [email protected] Please place a bid, I will you in MSN if I have accepted it or not. Please MSN me the bid to me! Thank you. Add me or post your msn in here!