Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Steam games for cheap!

Discussion on Selling Steam games for cheap! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Steam games for cheap!

I have an unused giftbox which includes several Steam games. I was going to gift it to a friend for his birthday but he already has most of the games included so there was no point.

Games Included:
Terraria
Crusader Kinds II + 3 DLC Pack
Age of Empires: Legacy Bundle(AOE II, AOE II HD, AOE III)
THE KINGS OF FIGHTERS XIII
Legend of Grimrock
Pixeljunk Eden
Orcs Must Die! 2
Deadlight
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Total value if you bought these games separately is around $250.00 USD.

Price: $50.00 USD via Paypal.

PM me if interested, and I can explain how the trade will be done. I don't use this forum much, but I'm well vouched on a different forum and will be able to show you vouches + proof of ownership of these games.
Old 09/05/2014, 07:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold

Tags
cheap, games, steam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Cheap Steam Games
06/17/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello friends, how to see in the title, Im selling cheap Steam games. All games are digital ROW copies in GIFT format. These games can be activated, exchanged for other objects, etc ... I can sell them cheap because I have a friend in another country where he get the cheapest games, it's all perfectly legal, we have read the terms and conditions of Steam and there is no problem, he purchase games in his country and he gives it to me for sell. The methods of payment can be Paypal (must...
[Selling] Selling several steam games!!!!! Cheap!!!
03/12/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling multiple steam games for cheap. Add devinddog1 on skype to see if i have the game(s) you want.
SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP (or TRADING), AND BUYING OTHER STEAM GAMES
11/20/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, Im selling my steam games for cheap, as well as buying other games I don't have already. If you want to trade thats really cool with me. This is what I got to offer atm: Joppity: Using the Arts to Improve Literacy | Indiegogo And If your looking to buy my games, I accept paypal, moneybookers. I don't mind to go first, it would be good if u had some feedback :). Anything else we can negotiate.
SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP (or TRADING), AND BUYING OTHER STEAM GAMES
11/18/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling my games for cheap price, and buying other games I don't already have. If you want to trade that's really cool with me, even better. These are the games I have: Project Promethian | Indiegogo If your looking just to buy then I accept paypal, moneybookers, and bitcoins. I don't mind going second, it would be good though if you had some feedback..
Selling Steam games cheap
03/28/2011 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all I'm selling: Half-Life 2: Lost Coast DC Universe Online Quake Call of Juarez Fallout 2... and much more offer me in $ and tell me which game u need,how much u offer then i will pm u back if u have game and do I like the offer im not looking for much money ty...