Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Arma 3 PL/HU/RO/BG Steam Key

Discussion on 2x Arma 3 PL/HU/RO/BG Steam Key within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x Arma 3 PL/HU/RO/BG Steam Key

I have accidently bought three Arma3 keys on the following website: . It's a safe website but something went wrong with my payment (bug in iDeal)...which resulted in 3 payments and 3 keys.

I obviously need only 1 key, so I will sell the other 2. (I'm thinking about 10-15 euro's....instead of 19,99 like on the website).

The keys required on that website are legal. The reason why they are so cheap is because the activation of those keys is limited to the countries as named in the title. However, you can use a VPN to still activate the games on Steam. (Only need to activate them once from a Russian IP)

The codes are in my E-Mail and will be kept safely until someone is interested in trading.

If you want to call or message me because you got interest, add me
My skype is; xoccurred.

Yours sincerely,

Ricardo
Old 08/27/2014, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if this is allowed- but bump.