Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS-GO boost service

Discussion on CS-GO boost service within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS-GO boost service

Hi,

I am selling CS-GO boosts. My service is 100 percent legit. I can boost you from siler 1 untill legendary eagle master. You can add me on skype for more details. I play Counter strike for over 10years. If you want to play games with me i ask 1.50euro per win. if i play on your account it depends on what rank you are.
YOU WONT GET BANNED BECAUSE I DONT USE CHEATS.

Here are my prices:

for silver its 3.5euro per rank
for gold its 4euro per rank
for any higher rank its between 5 and 8 euro.

Want boost per win?? 1euro if i play alone, 1.50 euro if you want to play on your account with me on a other acc.

You can contact me on SKYPE: vdbmicha or PM me

Payment? Paypal or ingame skins.

kuh

kuh kuh
Old 08/18/2014, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
contacted you in skype i have some questions