Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Trade] Offer me anything!

Discussion on [Trade] Offer me anything! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Trade] Offer me anything!

Hey Com,

i need skins in CS:GO. But, nvm, not for free. Thats why i offer you my Trading link here. Trade my anything, and i decide if I need this.

I dont have these **** skins only. E.g. I got a Red line AWP and stuff.

Looking forward to trade with you!

Link:
Old 08/10/2014, 18:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[H] TRADE BOT [W] 7 Key Or Good OFFER I WILL ADD YOU IF YOU WANT
08/16/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
TRADE BOT 7 Key Or Good OFFER 24/7 Trading (Even when asleep) Unlimited Trades Unlimited Channels To Post Trades Automated Trading Easy Setup 24//7 Support
I offer K-9 Nasus for NA for a trade
08/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have a Riot K-9 Nasus code available for NA server,maybe it works in Brazilian server too(since I got the code before the Brazilian Server Launch)! I am willing to trade it for any skin available on EUW or sell it for Paysafe Card! The price or offer is up to you! I can give you proof that it is legit! I got it in the Greek Launch Event of LoL and I can post picture with the Promotional Card (the code will be hidden ofc) and the autograph of Phreak which is in the back to prove my legit...
Excelent offer trade.ZIAN
01/27/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i have 1 not bad acc for trade wth 3 chars on him 1Char Knight lvl 92 full relm except pants no uniqs only 2xcritic ring 2Char Mage lvl 90 full relm except top only spiral and cast 5% ring 3Char Elem lvl 54 some relm no uniqs Want to sell it for gold/scrol/items for Archer or trade for another char lvl 80+ if is posibel Zerk. :) my chars are on Zian and i want ZIAN only.PM ME.!
Serious Offer. Lvl. 87 Runescape account for trade
06/10/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Recently, I have grown very tired of Runescape. Soon after, I gained much interest in 2Moons, but found that like WoW, just less, it is time consuming to level up. I also realize that runescape accounts aren't worth much at low levels, so I don't ask for much. What I want is a simple Level 50+ account on abbaddon. I'd prefer something in the Summoner, Sengale, or an Incar Magician. If I have an offer, just post below. Below are some pictures of my character: ...