Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Steam Account with MW2 and Black Ops

Discussion on Sell Steam Account with MW2 and Black Ops within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Steam Account with MW2 and Black Ops

Hello guys!
As is stopped playing computer games I want so sell my account now!
There is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on it and also Call of Duty Black Ops!
I know that they aren´t new such as CoD Ghosts but they are still cool to play- on multi- and singleplayer..

I thought about a price 20-25€ but we can find a middle way if its too much I guess!

Just write here when you are interested and i will give further informations for trading infos and so on..
If you want we can use a middleman from epvpers to trade- I am not interested in scam;-)

Best regards,
robin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Sell) MW3 / MW2 / BLACK OPS / CS: GO / CS:S Steam Account (Want) PSC / PP
07/25/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
1st account: Black Ops and CS: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE 2nd account: MW3 and MW2 and CS: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE 3rd account: CS:S and CS: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE I have a cs global offensive gift for sell too. I accept paypal or paysafecard Thanks, crisis :D
Steam-Account(CoD Black Ops UNCUT and more [15 € PSC]Trade or sell.(VAC-Unbanned)
09/25/2011 - Steam Trading - 19 Replies
Hallo,ich biete euch einen Steam-Account mit: Call of Duty Black Ops-UNCUT Order of War Order of War:Challenge Fear 2:Project Origin Half Life: Deathmatch Half Life:Lost Coast Alle Spiele auf diesem Account sind VAC-Ungebannt.
SELL STEAM ACCOUNT, CSS, BLACK OPS, MORE!!
09/02/2011 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i sell a steam account, with this games : http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4633/steamzi.p ng Only accept PSC!
Sell Steam Account 2 Games BLACK OPS and CS SOURCE
05/13/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe mein Steam Account für 25€ Paysafecard... Nur per Treuhand. Die Keys sind vorhanden! Call of Duty Black Ops und Counterstrike Source Der Account ist nicht gebannt oder sonst was!!
[Sell] Steam account with many games(black ops too) for elite*gold!
12/30/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. Today I'm selling this steam account. Screen of games and VAC status: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7884/ddfsfdsfs d.png http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3679/asddasdsa da.png W dobrym stanie - in good standing.