Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Steam ACC COD ! // AC3 / FC3

Discussion on Searching Steam ACC COD ! // AC3 / FC3 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 152/0/3
Searching Steam ACC COD ! // AC3 / FC3

Hi
Im searching a steam acc with any COD except Black OPS 1.
I also would trade against a account assassin creed 3 or far cry 3 // bf3 already got.

what i give :
steam acc with Counter Strike Source (CSS).
if you didnt want to trade against this account i got a lvl 26 Lol Account too and would also trade against bf3 account (origin). just tell me what you need ))

all other information we will talking in skype or in private messaging.
just add me skype : juulianx3
(((im offline now coming on 19.30)))

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching MoP Key FOR ORIGIN AND STEAM
09/25/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there , Im searching unused MoP Key im giving out Origin with battlefield 3 and Steam account with some nice games if you are interested msg me here and i will send you everything what you want to know about it . CHEERS !
Suchen/Searching key/acc d3 for steam acc
08/09/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
hello epvp im seaching key or acc in d3 offering steam acc with very good games check it here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/steam-trading/205 0724-b-selling-steam-accounts-s-psc.html :pimp: akskfas
Searching MM for Steam Gift FOR PSC trade
05/15/2012 - Middleman - 2 Replies
PM
Searching for a steam account...
08/24/2011 - Steam Trading - 19 Replies
I'm willing to give a League of legends account / Legacy paid HoN / AvA account for a steam account including...: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Doom 3 CSS Mainly look for a account with a unbanned CSS account...
[Selling] Steam Account|Black Ops|[Searching] 15 PSC
11/24/2010 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello people! I'm selling a steam account that includes Black Ops for 15 PSC more than 1/2 the price of black ops. if you don't trust me, we can trade with a middleman. *Prices might be flexable* Screenshot: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3229/account2u.j pg Contact Data wowman0789