Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] CSS, CS, L4D, Dota2 uvm. [S] Psc, Steam Account

Discussion on [B] CSS, CS, L4D, Dota2 uvm. [S] Psc, Steam Account within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Thumbs up [B] CSS, CS, L4D, Dota2 uvm. [S] Psc, Steam Account

Guten Tag.

Ich biete euch hier meinen Steam Account an.

Vorhanden sind folgende Spiele:
-Counter-Strike
-Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
-Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
-Counter-Strike: Source
-Day of Defeat
-Day of Defeat: Source
-Deathmatch Classic
-DotA 2
-Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
-Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
-Left 4 Dead
-Portal
-Ricochet

Screen:

Dazu habe ich noch dieverse TF2 Items in meinen Inventar, weiß aber nicht ob die was wert sind.

Hier ein kleiner Screen dazu:

Für den ganzen Account suche ich entweder eine 10-20€ PSC oder einen Steam Account mit BO2. Die PSC hat aber vorrang.

Dazu kommt noch das ohne jede Ausnahme mit einen MM gehandelt wird den wir gemeinsam aussuchen werden falls es zum Handel kommen sollte.

Mfg. Fantasticz
Old 01/17/2013, 18:26   #2

#Push ! Nur bis morgen um 18:25 10€ PSC für diesen Account ! Zuschlagen lohnt sich

#push
Old 01/21/2013, 15:21   #3

#push | Account für 10€ PSC zu haben !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt>Steam(dota2) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CounterStrike series. Also it comes with 2 dota-beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. (See the attachment) So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for LoL Na account to trade with my steam account. The account should be lvl 30 and that is the only thing I'll ask. I don't care about champs, runes and skins. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype.
[Biete] DOTA2 Steam Account [Suche] MW2 oder MoH 2010 Steam Account
11/10/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
huhu@all was ich biete und suche steht im titel :-) erreichbar pm oder skybe. skybe name: bernibozz
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991