Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Natural Selection 2 | Dota 2

Discussion on [S] Natural Selection 2 | Dota 2 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Natural Selection 2 | Dota 2

Selling two Natural Selection 2 - Standard Edition copies (steam gift). 10€ each, or 15€ if bought together.
Also selling Dota 2 invites (steam gift), 5€ each.
I accept PSC or Ukash.
Old 01/05/2013, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update

NS2 (+ free Dota 2 invite) = 10€
Dota 2 = 5€
Lead and Gold = 5€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Natural Selection 2 [B]2x DotA 2
03/15/2013 - Dota Trading - 2 Replies
Wie der Titel sagt, suche ich nach einem NS2 Key / Gift für Steam. Ich biete dafür 2x DotA 2 als Steam Gift.
[WTS] 2x Natural Selection - 7e/each
01/16/2013 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Yo, As the title says. I'm selling two copies of the game called Natural Selection. They are sitting on my steam account, ready to be gifted. I accept paypal only. If interested, add me on skype: pifzar1337 EDIT: They are freshly bought, but I cannot trade them. 1. You pay the money to my paypal, and as soon as I see the money, I will gift you the game.
[S] Natural selection 2 key [B]20 € PSC!
11/18/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Title sagst all. Du gehtst first oder mm.
45.000 Copies of Natural Selection 2 Given Away
09/06/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Exactly, as the title states, the developers of Natural Selection 2 -Unknown Worlds Entertainment- have given away 45 thousand copies of the game, for free. The fortunate users whom have gotten these copies, are the ones who pre-purchased the game before it appeared on the Steam Store, giving these users a free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition, plus, a giftable copy of the Standard Edition, which has been posted on the users' Steam Gift Inventories. The release date of this...
Natural Selection cheats
05/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i have been serching for some Natural Selection wallhack or aimbot but did not manage to find anything, so here i'm asking you for any tips Thankyou! :handsdown: