Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cafe Steam's - Never VAC, Every Game!

Discussion on Cafe Steam's - Never VAC, Every Game! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Cafe Steam's - Never VAC, Every Game!

Hello Guys!

I will sell here some Steam Cafe' Accounts.

Note : This account don't have username like Cafe_1210,etc.They are like normal steam account and are from very private tricks and methods.

Please note that these accounts are more advanced ,they are officially certified under Steam Cyber Cafe Agreement and are updated with new games.

Price - 90€ for Limited time

Payment Type : Paypal,Libertyreserve,Paysafecard,Ukash

I have sold more than 6 accounts like this for more than 120$ each,so i have decided the perfect price for the account.

Also the rumor of cafe accounts expiring is completely false and BS.If the account expire within 1 year, i will refund back

*Refund is only for account expiring and not for it getting suspended/disabled since there are tons of reasons for it and can totally be buyers fault.

I'm only a Reseller, im not getting these Accounts.
PM Me for more Informations or a Buy request.