Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] DOTA2 ACC [S] BLACK OPS

Discussion on [B] DOTA2 ACC [S] BLACK OPS within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] DOTA2 ACC [S] BLACK OPS

Tauscht vllt iwer nen Blackops acc gegen einen Dota2 acc mit nen paar items und paar tf2 items ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS DotA2 gift & DotA2 account
07/04/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there. As title says - I want to sale either DotA2 gift or DotA2 account. DotA2 account is for 5€ PSC through middleman DotA2 gift is for 5€ steamwallet through steam trade I'm also accepting other offers like items, games or treasure keys - can provide screenshots if necessary. push PUSH (also lowered price a bit)
[S] 3x DotA2 Invites / 1x Steam acc with DotA2
06/16/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
sup guys. I just received 2 DotA2 Keys and got no use of them since I got a DotA2 Invite like a half year ago. Well what I want to do is selling them all for a fair price,but you can add me in skype to talk to me about that. I currently got 1 Key,1 has my mate but he's giving out atleast 1 Invite. So 3 invites,and a Steam acc with it on it but without the invites,since I'm gonna use it to send the invites. skype: streetlyser I just registered but I am not gonna scam anyone,willing to do any...
[B] Acc mit Dota2, MW3, Black Ops, CSS etc. [S] PSC
04/16/2012 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Nuff said :) Bieten http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.04.12/bp13297dj9dx.p ng
[S] DOTA2 AND STEAM WITH DOTA2 PAYPAL ONLY
04/10/2012 - Dota Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Im Selling DOTA2 GIFTS / BETA KEY / STEAM ACCOUNT WITH FRESH DOTA2 AVAILABLE ITEMS DOTA GIFT BETA KEY STEAM ACCOUNT proof of transaction
[S] DOTA2 AND STEAM WITH DOTA2 PAYPAL ONLY
04/09/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im Selling DOTA2 GIFTS / BETA KEY / STEAM ACCOUNT WITH FRESH DOTA2 AVAILABLE ITEMS DOTA GIFT BETA KEY STEAM ACCOUNT proof of transaction