Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Steam with DOTA2

Discussion on WTS/WTT Steam with DOTA2 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Steam with DOTA2

WTS Steam with DOTA2 (the only game on steam). Only a few matches played, mostly wins, i go back to League of legends, for me this DOTA2 sucks .

Price: didn't think of one yet, but i guess it'll be around 20 eur.
Interested in: League of legends skins, steam with Counter Strike or Call of duty on it.

Account is made couple of weeks ago, fresh, no bad history on it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] 3x DotA2 Invites / 1x Steam acc with DotA2
06/16/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
sup guys. I just received 2 DotA2 Keys and got no use of them since I got a DotA2 Invite like a half year ago. Well what I want to do is selling them all for a fair price,but you can add me in skype to talk to me about that. I currently got 1 Key,1 has my mate but he's giving out atleast 1 Invite. So 3 invites,and a Steam acc with it on it but without the invites,since I'm gonna use it to send the invites. skype: streetlyser I just registered but I am not gonna scam anyone,willing to do any...
[S] DOTA2 AND STEAM WITH DOTA2 PAYPAL ONLY
04/10/2012 - Dota Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Im Selling DOTA2 GIFTS / BETA KEY / STEAM ACCOUNT WITH FRESH DOTA2 AVAILABLE ITEMS DOTA GIFT BETA KEY STEAM ACCOUNT proof of transaction
[S] DOTA2 AND STEAM WITH DOTA2 PAYPAL ONLY
04/09/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im Selling DOTA2 GIFTS / BETA KEY / STEAM ACCOUNT WITH FRESH DOTA2 AVAILABLE ITEMS DOTA GIFT BETA KEY STEAM ACCOUNT proof of transaction