Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT MW2+BF3 for Cabal EU MARS NICE GEAR account

Discussion on WTT MW2+BF3 for Cabal EU MARS NICE GEAR account within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTT MW2+BF3 for Cabal EU MARS NICE GEAR account

Hi I want to trade my MW2 genuine account ( Already activated with prestige 10 never banned so you can use it right now) and I give you too my BF3 account( this one has never been used because I cant run BF3 properly in my pc) this last one is one of the best games of this year. So I want to trade for a CABAL EU MARS account with nice gear (if it possible not bind items). You can also offer me to trade for any cabal EU server account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mercury US: Buying 105-140 cabal account with nice gear/ Buying alz.
08/25/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Ok, My account recently got another block error, So i made a new one and the leveling is tiresome, So i'm looking for a well geared 105+ if not geared than with enough alz for a good set, I'm also looking to buy alz on Mercury US for my lower level, Contact my MSN if [email protected] Thanks.
WTT BF3+MW2( ORIGIN & Steam account) for NICE ACCOUNT CABAL EU MARS
12/28/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the thread says , I want to trade my MW2 Steam account ( I have original CD AND activated key to play with prestige 10 ) as regards BF3 ( I bought it too but I cant run it in my pc so I trade as well ,this account has never been used in multiplayer ) I want to trade this 2 accounts for a CABAL EU MARS well equiped account( I dont care about lvl just need nice items ) or for ALZ ON MARS EU . Waiting for offers :D Come on guys offfer me !! 2 great original games with cd key already...
WTS V.nice BL in cabal EU mars
04/18/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS : BL level 144 - honour rank 9 - dual transcender - NICE BINDS ITEMS * Titanium Katana Of Deathblow +15 40%Critical Damage * Lycanus Katana * Costume UNLIMITED] * X3 White Board UNLIMITED] * Pumpkin Helmet UNLIMITED]
SELL NICE WA lvl 124 :) Cabal EU Mars
05/08/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
want to sell wa on cabal the wa is lvl 124 honor rank 8 and armour boots craft lvl 3 100% ;) the wa includes a avarage set with (shineguard gloves,boots 5%amp) osm armour suit of will +6 240 hp and even more/ all upgrades trade the account for some Wizard stuff or alz (with secret answear and question) Just pm me here :D
WTS Nice Gear Cabal (Mars)
03/05/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/940/clipboard01er 9.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/clipboard01er9.j pg/1/w198.png just random item