Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[s] Dota 2 [B] PSC

Discussion on [s] Dota 2 [B] PSC within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,199
[s] Dota 2 [B] PSC

hallo wie gesagt suche ich nen dota 2 acc oder nen invite gebe psc oder nen ubisoft acc mit
assasins creed 2 und brotherhood plus splinter celll convintion
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2011, 15:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey hab noch einen beta key zum verchenken...wie viel psc?
Old 12/11/2011, 22:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 145/1/1
Old 12/11/2011, 22:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Für 20€ PSC kannste meinen letzten Invite haben :>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
s dota 2
08/11/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hallo wie gesagt suche ich nen dota 2 acc oder nen invite gebe psc oder nen ubisoft acc mit assasins creed 2 und brotherhood plus splinter celll convintion
[S] Dota 2 Key
11/04/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Wie schon im Titel erwähnt suche ich einen unbenutzten Dota 2 Beta key Preis mit PM an mich bitte Im looking for an unused Dota 2 Beta Key Pm to me with ur price pls
HoN or DotA
06/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 33 Replies
As we all know, or at least 80% of us knows that DOTA is the Real game, and HoN is just a copy cat of DotA, and hail to Icefrog. I don't mean any offences for HoN Creators, or in other words, I Don't blame the HoN copycats for copying such a Great and holy game as dota. For who doesn't know DotA : It means Defense of the Ancients. Created by IceFrog, MANY Years ago, and if you check out DotA, you'll find that HoN is just a graphical edition of DotA or in other word, edited copy of DotA....
LoL/Dota/... in 3D
03/10/2011 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
i dont know if its the right place to post it, but i just want to inform the ppl that play Lol and like the play style of Dota. There will be a upcoming game called Loco online. its like Dota/Lol/.. but in 3D and playing a char like in MMO the close Beta is on May 17th, you can still register for it. Publisher: games everything - Land of Chaos Online - alaplaya.net Prom-Trailer: http://video.mmosite.com/default.php?controller=r esource&action=play&id=10933
DotA
02/22/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
Hallo, wollte mal fragen ob man DotA auch ohne Frozen Thron also nur mit Reign of Chaos zocken kann