Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nova Mission Pack 3: Hard Achievement Saves

Discussion on Nova Mission Pack 3: Hard Achievement Saves within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nova Mission Pack 3: Hard Achievement Saves

Hi,

hat schon jemand die 3 Achievements auf Hard geschafft und hat davon noch savegames? Würde mich sehr freuen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2016, 22:36   #2

jo dito, immer her damit =)
Old 11/26/2016, 23:38   #3

Hätte auch interesse
Old 06/24/2017, 21:07   #4

ich hätte auch interesse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
-About Achievement Mission
03/11/2016 - S4 League - 9 Replies
Closed
Achievement Mission
03/31/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Are there any working fast achievement mission bug? I tried the one in the x7 thread but it didn't worked. Please help :(
The x7file for achievement mission is still working?
02/22/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
As the title, i'd like to know if the x7 file for the instant achievment mission is still workin, and if yes, where can i download it? thanks.
[Selling] Achievement Mission Service
11/03/2014 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Firstly, this is my first thread on elitepvpers so please tell me if i'm violating any rules or something like that. Thanks :) Im selling an Achievement Mission service to people who don't know how to get these sets, is not able to or can't be bothered to do it themselves (No offence). Here is a Screenshot. Sorry it was late so i couldn't do more :( Cruple's Achievment service - epvpImg My Prices 1 Set = £5GBP Or €5 Paypal
[Selling] 1-hour Achievement Mission Service
10/14/2014 - S4 League Trading - 49 Replies
Hi, I'm openning an Achievement service, and can assure you they'll be done in 1hour MAX. As for now, it works that way : 1 - Add me on Skype 2 - Tell me the 1st infos I need, which is : Item/Achievement(M or F), which plan you want(1 time, 2 times M and F) and what payment method you will use(atm I only take Paypall and PSC) 3 - Once I'm ready to do it, I'll tell you, then you have to pay and give me ID & Pass 4 - After 1hour or less(In case I say to you that I'm finished, you can log...