Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SC2 Coaching

Discussion on SC2 Coaching within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SC2 Coaching

Hey,

I am a german player who is looking for a coach. Last time I played it 3 month ago and I was gold in 1vs1. And I didnt play that much. So now I have a lot of time to spend and looking for a coach who can coach me tonight and / or tomorrow at 1vs1 and give me tips and build orders and so on. My main race is Terran.

Feel free to post me your skype or pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] Team Coaching - Giving free coaching to the first 3 teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my Team coaching service. What I Will do? At start i will spectate some of your games, than i will tell to you what are your mistake on the games and i will help you to get better as a team and than we will do some training sessions watching togheter your game replays and let you see what are your mistake and how to improove as a team. How much it cost? Since i'm getting bored i will offer free...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
[WTB] EUW Coaching!
10/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello friends, I'm an old LoL player, playing on and off since the beginning. I have over 3000 normal games played and they have mostly been with friends at a very casual level and just trolling for fun. I want to be better at this game, and focus more on ranked games. My highest rating was around 1500, and right now I'm around 1250. I'm looking for a nice and talented person to help me improve my game. I enjoy the solo lanes, top/mid/jungle more than bot lane where I have to rely on...