Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] StarCraft 2 Beta Keys

Discussion on [SELL] StarCraft 2 Beta Keys within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] StarCraft 2 Beta Keys

Hi, everyone!

I’m a newbie in this site, and I want to sell some SC2 Beta keys.

I have five SC2 Beta keys, I plan to sell them one by one, so people will see there is no cheating here

As for now I plan to sell one unused Battle.net EU Beta Key. It’s price – 15$.

I got these keys as part of Blizzard's invite a friend wave.
When you receive the key, you can add it to your own Battle.net account and start playing immediately.

I'm paypal verified, and accept paypal only “send as gift” transfers, to avoid scam with using advantage of Paypal loop-holes.

Key will be emailed to you once payment is received from a verified Paypal account.

I'll send the key to the e-mail address, after the payment has been received.

Please, PM me, if some question.

A few words about time of the game coming up. As you may be aware, only this week SC2 Map Editor was added to Beta, and now it has a demand of some overpatching. As a SC2 player I can say the same thing about game balance and Units attributes. Furthermore, the most of Battle.net features are not available yet (for example, playing 3x3 and 4x4). In my opinion, the game still needs at least 3 months to bring to perfection.

Old 05/09/2010, 22:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how about battlefield bc key?