Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big account on The Red Eclipse

Discussion on Big account on The Red Eclipse within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big account on The Red Eclipse

Hello folks,
I am looking to sell a very big SWTOR account, located mainly on The Red Eclipse EU server. I've played (almost) only PvP for 4 years, with total of some 7000 hours of game-time among all characters. There is at least 1 65 level character of each class on both republic and empire sides, and some repeating characters to play different specializaitons without constat change of gear and respec. Those additional repeating classes are also level 65. All 65 characters are in full PvP gear, most of them in ranked gear. All are min/maxed and augmented, to provide best performance for their current spec. There is 1 Juggernaut with Valor level 100 and Social X. A few other characters are with valor 80+.

Most of the PvP achievements are completed.

Juggernaut 1 - Vengeance (Valor 100, Social X)
Juggernaut 2 - Smash
Juggernaut 3 - Tank
Operative 1 - Heal
Operative 2 - Lethality
Powertech - AP
Sorcerer 1 - Heal
Sorcerer 2 - Madness
Assassin - Deception
Marauder - Carnage
Sniper - Marksmanship
Mercenary - Arsenal
Sage - Heal
Shadow - Tank
Sentinel - Watchman
Guardian - Vigilance
Scoundrel - Heal
Commando - Heal
Gunslinger - Dirty Fighting
Vanguard - Plasmatech
+ some more toons under 65.

Account has been life-long subscriber until 4 months ago.

I have lots of cartel market armor sets/weapons/mounts/etc., unlocked account-wide via collections.

I don't have too much credits cash, because I keep items as long as possible before I sell them, as their price always grows. Guaranteed, there are 100+ millions, may be even 200, in items spread among cargos of all toons.

Account has artifact equipment authorization/guild bank access/personal cargo access/3xquickbar account wide unlocks, so it is totally playable without subscribing (but you won't be able to activate all characters if you don't sub.)

Account has all strongholds, without the Tatooine one, fully unlocked, currently only Nar Shaddaa is 100% decorated. There are enough decorations to do the other ones, but I don't see a point in keeping more than 1 SH active. Also, I put quality above quantity

All crafting skills are maxed, with additional non-trainer schematics learned. All mats gathering skills are maxed multiple times among all characters.

All class stories were completed at least once with each class, giving the account Legendary status. Lots of the other 65 level characters haven't gone farther than the starting planet, so there is option to play the stories yourself if interested.

As this is serious account, I am looking for serious offers. I can make detailed screenshots and may be even video introduction to the account in there is interest in it.

Upon sale, I will leave all guilds and I will rename most of the characters. Buyer can choose the new names.

You can find me on skype: westernpaladin (Darth Morgulian)
Old 09/25/2016, 00:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much