Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SWTOR ACCOUNT 30 Dollars Lots Of Rare Armors and mounts

Discussion on WTS SWTOR ACCOUNT 30 Dollars Lots Of Rare Armors and mounts within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SWTOR ACCOUNT 30 Dollars Lots Of Rare Armors and mounts

wts swtor account on the harbinger server for 30 dollars armor and mounts on account if interested contact me at if you want pictures of the account ask me in email and i will send some
-eradicator armor unlocked with cc to have unlimited amount
-revan reborn armor set
-agile recon armor set unlocked with cc
-mandalorian clansman armor set unlocked with cc
-tulak hord armor set
-unfettered trench coat unlocked with cc
-casus fett armor set
-marka ragnos armor set
-exposed extrovert armor set
-valiant jedi armor set
-thexan robes armor set
-primeval stalker armor set
the account also has thana vesh armor set which is in one of my ults bank and a calo nord armor set the account has more armors but i just mentioned the expensive ones.
Mounts on the account
-cyberclaw vorantus
-jungle gundark
-msm j9-jetpack
the account has about 4mil with all the money from my ults
has 10 characters 2 lvl 65s and 900cc and has up to chapter 9 in the fallen empire and has the other 2 expansions. and has some of the subscriber bonuses.
ONLY ACCEPTING MONEY FROM PAYPAL
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTS SWTOR ACCOUNT 40 Dollars Lots Of Rare Armors and mounts
07/31/2016 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
wts swtor account on the harbinger server for 40 dollars armor and mounts on account if interested contact me at [email protected] if you want pictures of the account ask me in email and i will send some -eradicator armor unlocked with cc to have unlimited amount -revan reborn armor set -agile recon armor set unlocked with cc -mandalorian clansman armor set unlocked with cc -tulak hord armor set -unfettered trench coat unlocked with cc -casus fett armor set -marka ragnos...
[Selling] Battle.net Account | 4x 100 | Rare Mounts - Amani War Bear, ZG Mounts | Rare Feats
12/16/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
German: Servus, Ich würde gerne meinen WoW bzw. Battle.net Account verkaufen. Hab leider seit Anfang 2015 nicht mehr gespielt, daher sind die Chars bissl outdated vom Gear. WoW Account: Masked Armory
[Selling] Account 5x 90, 1x 88, 1x 86, 1x 81 (Lots of rare Mounts)
08/26/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to sell my World of Warcraft account. The account has 5 level 90 charakters (Paladin, Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Mage) 1 Level 88 (Death Knight) 1 Level 86 (Druid) And a few other lower level Alts The Gear on the Characters is pretty bad because I didn't play for a long time. The account has a lot of rare mounts (Ashe's of Alar, Onyxian Drake, Chopper, Grand Black War Mammoth, Ravenlord, Headless Horseman's Mount, Red Dragonhawk, Swift White Hawkstrider, X-53 Touring Rocket,...
[Selling] WOW ACCOUNT - 9k achievs - rare titles- rare mounts
10/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/xa0Fd.png The image of the chars in on top The best character i got is a lvl 90 paladin : got rare achievs, rare mounts like Swift Zulian Tyger and 40 titles. Link to armory here Bisquinhas @ Aggra (Português) - Comunidade - World of Warcraft Offers to skype : k1ck-exor
[S]>LoL NA 1867 ELO ACCOUNT/LOTS OF RUNES/LOTS OF RARE LIMITED SKINS
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Volibear, Nautilus, Fiora) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1867 (Highest reached 2001) I have skins for champions ill list. Bolded are the rare skins Alistar- Unchained (facebook give away) Ashe- Queen Ashe skin Caitlyn- Arctic Warfare (magazine exclusive) Chogath- Nightmare skin (alienware give away) Corki- UFO Corki (people who played in beta) Kayle- Silver Kayle (silver kayle exclusive on...