Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Powerleveling services Super Fast and Super cheap

Discussion on Powerleveling services Super Fast and Super cheap within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 64
Powerleveling services Super Fast and Super cheap

any race and class any faction any level range. cheap prices and exceptional completion times

1-50 - $80 approx 2-4 days
1-55 - $100 approx 3-5 days
1-60 - $130 approx 4-6 days

PvP grinding
Any sort of mindless tedious repetative task you are looking for.

Prices are very fair and reasonable and im willing to negotiate depending on your needs. All leveling is done manually and depending on the class can be done quite quickly. After the Hutt Cartel Expansion i was timing 1-50 in approx 25-30 hours on a sorcerer.

Speed will vary depending on factors such as faction, class, subscription/preferref/free to play, legacy perks, credits available to use, and if you have any experience boosters.

custom level prices will vary. please contact to discuss the specific needs and negotiate price

100% individual hands on work for you.
Leveling, pvp, grinding, farming, and other services you may need.
No bots used. Everything is by me so there is no fear of being reported. I will gladly interact with people or ignore them, its your call.
Discretion and security. I will never expose you or your account to any outside individual.
Cheap and effective work.
Old 02/04/2015, 16:11   #2

Bump :] ...
Cheap !
Old 03/19/2015, 17:45   #3

Bump
CHEAP ! :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Referal Service - Redpanda Services - Super CHEAP!!
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm a new Referal Service provider offering cheaper than usual prices until my name gets out there and I finish setting up my website! CURRENT PRICES: 50 Referrals: 20$ 100 Referrals: 27.50$ 150 Referrals: 45$ HOT DEAL
[Selling] SUPER CHEAP SERVICES BY HAND!!
06/10/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! I have been playing WoW since 2009 and I know a lot about how to level fast (I have 9 level 90's all leveled by myself) I have a lot of time to work and I work fast. I'm a dedicated and high achieveing player EU ONLY Leveling 1-90: 40€ (save 5€) 1-60: 15€ 60-85: 15€ 85-90: 15€ custom leveling orders can be made aswell!! lvl 43-70 for example!
Diablo 3 Hardcore legendary runs super fast super cheap!
06/02/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
EU HARDCORE ONLY! Hello everyone I am currently starting a new service in which I will boost you through rifts with my 2 crusaders that I multibox I am currently working on a witch doctor and wizard setup but needs improvement! The service I will be providing is all of my legendary drops within 1 hour of rifting or a specific number of legendaries depending on the prices you pay below I will show you all the prices... Timed Farm: 30 Min Rift Farm - €2.50 1Hour Rift Farm - €4.50 1Hour 30...
Super cheap powerleveling
05/13/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all, I would like to offer the community a cheap powerleveling service. I notice most people charging alot for their services, and charging real money. Well I am here to offer you 0-40 for merely 40g per character. I would prefer to work with new characters, and ofcourse this will have to take place on your account. You can send me a private message, I can give you my facebook or skype info and we can talk further.