Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 28 Jedi Guardian, Ebon Hawk Rep

Discussion on LVL 28 Jedi Guardian, Ebon Hawk Rep within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 28 Jedi Guardian, Ebon Hawk Rep

Hello everyone, I've been playing this game for a few months but decided to stop out of disinterest. Like the title states, I'm selling my account which has a lvl 28 Guardian with a bunch of nice items, including a skiff speeder which cost me a little under 1m credits.

i dont have screenshots right now, but if you want I will be more than happy to send them to you. I can also screenshare the character and everything it has on skype.

I'm not looking for a lot of money. 40 or 50 would suffice. It also has about a month of subscription left, along with over 1000 Cartel coins left I believe.

my skype is h4h4jkwon. you can also leave me a msg or post below if interested.

have a great day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] SWTOR ACC JEDI GUARDIAN/SENTINEL
07/08/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a jedi guardian/sentinel, does not have to be lvl 50, can be 30ish or 40ish. Willing to pay via Paypal. Pm me if you have :).
SWTOR account -Ebon Hawk server
05/29/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
#close request
50 Jedi guardian, tank, full centurion + some champion
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling Jedi guardian with full centurion gear and some champion pieces. All gear is for tank. Iam on europe PvP server Uthar Wynn in nice guild that does ops three times a week. I have valor 40, about 500k credits, light almost IV, social almost V. Also 400 skill in cybertech, scavenging and underworld trading. I have all artifact upgrades for ship. PM me for additional questions and offers.
lvl 50 jedi guardian The fatman
02/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
as the topic says lvl 50 jedi guardian server the fatman for sale, the account has 29 days left on it from today price 80$ usd it also has some non facto alts on it.
WTS Swtor acc - 50 Jedi Knigh Guardian
01/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys Im selling my account with a Jedi knight Guardian 50 in the realm of The tomb of freedon Nad (Pvp , English) the char just dinged lvl 50 and have Byochem and Bioanalysis at 400 , Diplomacy at 100. The character have 104k credits and of the preorder , is a crystal to mod the color of the weapon to yellow black. http://i.imgur.com/5HQw5.jpg The payment goes via paypal and i provide all the data + secret question/answer + cdkeys.