Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Preordercode SWTOR

Discussion on Searching for Preordercode SWTOR within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for Preordercode SWTOR

Hi! I am searching for the Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) Pre-Order Code Card which gives an yellow ingame color stone.

I would pay with PSC for an unused one. Scan of the PSC can be provided -of course.

We can talk about the price!

The article I search for on ebay:
Star Wars The Old Republic Pre Order Code Card DLC - INGAME COLOR STONE - SWTOR

Hallo!
Ich suche nach dem preordercode von SWTOR der unter anderem Zugang zum Preorder Crystalvendor gibt. Dieser Key darf noch nicht benutzt sein, muss mit der EU-Version des Spiels funktionieren -falls diese Problematik bei SWTOR besteht und kann von mir mit einer dann niegelnagelneuen PSC bezahlt werden. Ich kann gerne statt dem Key auch einen kompletten Scan der PSC beim Handel anbieten. Einzelheiten können wir besprechen, wenn ein Angebot vorliegt.

Ein Beispiel des Gesuchten auf Ebay: