Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need buy golds in swtor ?

Discussion on need buy golds in swtor ? within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need buy golds in swtor ?

Dear friend,
if you need buy golds in swtor,
plz contact with me
can offer an good price,
and enjoy the discount if you reach an vip,
if you need ,add us :icq :619512179,skype:go3z00m
ty^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
have golds in swtor?
08/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
friend, if you need to sell golds , it is better to sell to me, bcz i can offer a good price and the trading way is face to face , via paypal to pay . if you need to sell ,hurry up to contact with me
have golds in swtor ?
08/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
friend , if you have golds in swtor , if you have a amount of golds in your account , plz sell it to me , i can offer a good price, just need some golds to play the game then want i can get the good equipment . if you have ,you can take a action to sell me thx^^ contacting way:skype :go3z00m.:handsdown:
also need golds in swtor?
07/28/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
all friends, So happy to see u again. are u a fan in playing swtor ?and you are crzied at it ?and i think you must need the golds in swtor to play it ,and if you need ,you can pm me ,bcz i have a mount of golds in swtor ,and just in a reasonable price ,or if you have a good equipment ,you can change it for me ,it doesnot matter ,i will also like it ,and thank you .my icq number:619512179,i am catherine smith,ty^^
WTT Softcore golds to Hardcore golds
06/21/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im searching some hardcore golds. I give some of my softcore golds. Skype : nelsonluismarques to discuss