Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Swtor Sith Assasian..Valor 91..alsome gear..$150 US..just need it gone

Discussion on WTS Swtor Sith Assasian..Valor 91..alsome gear..$150 US..just need it gone within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Swtor Sith Assasian..Valor 91..alsome gear..$150 US..just need it gone

hello i have the original key and everything for my account...sith assasian valor 91...alsome gear..6 pieces of AUG war hero..alsome rare mount..300k money in bank with a ton of things to sale for quick cash...crystals..etc

will give you all secret questions and answers..original key.."send you a pic of you via email"

i can be reached at 864-569-7890..ill answer any more questions you have or you can skype me at srt4fan4u2..email is

just need it gone..dont play anymore

Paypal for payment please

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LvL50 Empire Sith inquisitor PVP Sorcerer Valor 65 Battlemaster PVP cheap
05/20/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 15 Replies
Hi Selling my battlemaster sith sorcerer on of the most populated EU servers. Mostly battlemaster gear. Max Dark V level. Titles such as: Lord,Darth,Forcewalker,Founder etc. Rare mount: Korrealis Prince (no longer obtainable) Ship is upgraded to easily complete any missions. Will get little ram pet soon. Price: buyout 150$, looking for bids above 100$
Full BattleMaster Assassin lvl50, High Valor. (Sith) Pvp Server.
03/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell this account, it has few alts but nothing special. NORTH AMERICA STWOR Full BattleMaster Sith Assassin Full Champion Tank gear Battlemaster lvl65 Mount Valor Rank 75+ 2.5m Gold Bunch of epic mods
WTT BATTLEMASTER Valor 63 Sith Assassin for Sith Sorceror 1.2 Mill Creds
02/11/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Batttlemaster Sith Assassin for Battlemaster Sith Sorcerer. -Battlemaster Title -Valor Rank 63 -Battlemaster WEAPON, Implants, Earpiece, and Bracers -Full Champion Stalker Gear -Full Champion Survivor Gear -1000 WZ Comms/1000 Merc Comms -Max Professions -1.2 Million Credits
WTT CHAMPION Valor 55 Jedi Shadow + Steam for Sith Sorcerer
02/11/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Level 50 Jedi Shadow: -Rakata Mind Trap US Server -Champion PvP Title -Valor 55 -Complete Champion PvP Gear minus Earpiece -Some T2 PvE Gear (Boots/Bracers) -426k Credits -Champion & Centurion Gear on Companion -Maxed Companion Affection -Aratech Dagger Epic Mount
S> Sith Juggernaut 64.4 Valor
01/28/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Bored of the game. Chars got 662 expertise, pretty greatly geared. Was one of the top pvpers on the server. 60 days gametime left. I'm the original owner, just resubbed now and just lost all interest. Inventory is also full of T1/T2/T3 gear and some of the Columi pve gear. It's got some cash, 400 biochem with the rakata medpac/stim and stuff. Scepter of Ragnos server, EU.