Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 50 Assasin/Shadow Account on PvP-Server

Discussion on WTB lvl 50 Assasin/Shadow Account on PvP-Server within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 50 Assasin/Shadow Account on PvP-Server

Hello!

I'm looking to buy a level 50 assasin/shadow on a well frequented PvP-Server. Ideally it has a high valor-level, atleast complete BM-gear and other pvp-ready alts (sorcerer preferred).

The character should have good standing with the community and not attract any negative attention.

Looking forward to your offers!

Thanks!
Old 05/11/2012, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
<- check this.. basicly best pve equipments for tank / dps and pvp battlemaster valor rank 67 3 more for warhero.... chuundar server is not that popular but queueing isnt a problem since you can get same-side in most BGs... Sold with a free spot in best republic guild.