Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl50 Sith inquisitor US-The Swiftsure-Empire

Discussion on lvl50 Sith inquisitor US-The Swiftsure-Empire within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl50 Sith inquisitor US-The Swiftsure-Empire

US-The Swiftsure-Empire,Sith,Male,Sith inquisitor,Character is maxed out with full rakata gear 5/5, mainhand, offhand. data cube, 2 rakata implants and 1 rakata ear. As for off-tank spec, character has rakata/columni pieces (able to play both dps and tank role) Character has progressed till nightmare for both ops raid. (has the title for completion of nightmare- Eternity vault in less than 2 hours) Social lvl 10. - also has the 1.5 million speeder only to social lvl 10 (now removed from game), as well as social lvl 10\'s party blast aoe disco ball. Vehicle- other than the social lvl 10 - no longer available speeder, character also has the rare speeder dropped by SOA in HM/NM ops. Dessler avenger and Korrealis Baron. PVP has full set champion gear. Valor lvl 53. Items in bank include many spare rakata pieces, columni and so forth. Lvl 58(rakata) mods for swapping around to any preference/customization. Credits currently at slightl above 2 million. Biochem/bio-ana/Underworld trading - Rakata stim and Rataka medpec learnt and available in inventory. **full on and ready for patch 1.2, maxed out.

NO.3Z04074516

can u add our msn:love3zo (delete the space)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Tank/PVP/PVE/RAID) Skilltree - Sith Inquisitor Assassin
05/08/2018 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Different Skilltrees how to skill your Assassin: Tank: Klick PVP: Klick PVE (Leveling): Klick Raid: Klick
WTS SWTOR ACC LVL 40 Sith Inquisitor Jar'kai Sword
02/24/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, aus Privaten Gründen verkaufe ich meinen SWTOR Acc, drauf befindet sich 1 lvl 40 sith inquisitor auf dem Server Jar'kai Sword 210.000 Credits und der 90 % Gleiter sind auch schon vorhanden. Der Acc ist nie negativ aufgefallen oder dergleichen, bei Interesse einfach hier posten oder PN an mich! MfG
WTS Sw:ToR account - Level 50 Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer
02/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings. After a successful sale of my Rift account on Elitepvpers forums, I've decided to advertise my SwTor account as well. Just in short, this is a high quality account, fully prepared to ensure months of enjoying gameplay without ever having to worry about grinding credits/mats. I will continue playing/tending to this account until it is sold, making sure it is properly updated in gear/mats/continual growth of credit pool. Region: Eu Server: Niman, PvP (very high population)...
WTS LVL50 Epic Sith Inquisitor Sorceress, Perfect for PVP+PVE Beast DMG!
01/11/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ! Selling this godlike pvp character because i'm fed up i get 15fps in warzones. If you are interested send me a pm/send me an email to yumen69 at gmail.com to talk more. I accept moneybookers or paypal gift. looking for around 250$. Im the original owner with every information. I can show feedback on ****** also. -All-around best class to pvp, top dmg, very good support, good cc, shields, heals, awesome to play it. no weaknesses. -Decked with epics, tier2 champion gear to pvp + pve...
Sith Inquisitor - Gameplay Video aus der Beta
11/01/2010 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1 Replies
Hallo hier gibt es ein neues Gameplay Video aus der Beta zu SWTOR. Schaut euch auf unserer Seite um, wir haben noch mehr. :D Star Wars: The Old Republic ? Neuer Leak zeigt Sith Inquisitor Gameplay » Sith, Beta, Video, Geheimnisse, Stand, GamesCom » Leakerz Deutschland