Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv50 Sith Marauder on Harbinger server (Lots of extras)

Discussion on WTS Lv50 Sith Marauder on Harbinger server (Lots of extras) within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation deleted

deleted.

Tags
account, lvl 50, republic, star, wars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lv50 Sith Juggernaut Full Epics!
01/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my SWTOR account. I will only take VERIFIED Paypal account or I can make the transaction through Ebay. The account expires on 1/18/2012. It is on a PVP server named Bondar Crystal. I'm currently at lv 51 valor. I have all T2 (Champion PVP epics) in every slot except: boots, one of the implants, and chest. Also have PVP tanking T2 offhand and saber. T1 PVP epics in boots, implants and along with epic modded chest.
Selling Full Epic Lv50 Sith Juggernaut
01/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my SWTOR account. I will only take VERIFIED Paypal account or I can make the transaction through Ebay. The account expires on 1/18/2012. It is on a PVP server named Bondar Crystal. I'm currently at lv 51 valor. I have all T2 (Champion PVP epics) in every slot except: boots, one of the implants, and chest. T1 PVP epics in boots, implants and along with epic modded chest.
[Biete] Swtor Acc(lvl50 Sith Marauder) [SuchePP/Überweisung
01/11/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Hiermit biete ich meinen Star Wars : The old Republic (SWTOR) Account zum Verkauf an. Alle Charaktere befinden sich auf offiziellen Bioware Servern ! http://s1.directupload.net/images/120109/wiukjz9l .jpg http://s1.directupload.net/images/120109/rfngcp5m .jpg