Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Rank 62 Mercenary, Level 50 Sorcerer (same server)

Discussion on WTS Rank 62 Mercenary, Level 50 Sorcerer (same server) within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Rank 62 Mercenary, Level 50 Sorcerer (same server)

TL;DR:

Rank 62 Arsenal Merc
5/5 Battlemaster gear. Mainhand & Offhand weapons
400 Biochem (Rakata Stimpack, Medpack & Adrenal!), Bioanalysis, Diplomacy, Synthweaving, Archaeology, Underworld Trading
Level 50 Hybrid Sorcerer (6 pieces of champion gear including mainhand and chest!)
3 million credits (2.5 million Imperial, 500K on republic alt if you want to reroll!) - $150 value per offgamers.com
Accepting paypal payments only
$900.00 OBO. Please feel free to contact me with reasonable offers.

Selling my Rank 62 Mercenary in full Battlemaster gear and my level 50 Sorcerer on the same account! On top of this you'll be getting 2.5million credits on imperial and 500K credits on a republic alt all on the same server (in case you feel like rerolling an alt on republic!)

Mercenary:

Rank 62 Arsenal Mercenary. He has full battlemaster set (5 piece, mainhand, offhand, implants, earpiece). He also has the +10 datacron that requires a group to get.

Crew Skills & Affection:

I already have 3 of the Rakata stims that are used for endgame. The reusable Stimpack, medpack, and adrenal!

I can make all 5 of the blue persistent through death stimpacks. These sell on the GTN (auction house) for 20k a piece minimum and I can't keep enough on the GTN! Easy credit makers as they're required for raiding.

Bank & Inventory:
Tons of mats in inventory! I've also purchased all but the last 200K credit slot on both the mercenary and sorcerer so you'll have plenty of bag space!

Companion Gear: Blizz is in a ton of epics, better geared than most 50s! Mako and Torian are similarly geared though not quite this geared.

Level 50 Sorcerer Alt!

Sorcerer is already rocking many champion pieces despite just hitting 50 (I'm a luckbox!)

Republic Alt!

This sage is only level 13, but I do have 500K on republic side in case you want to level an alt.

Bump.

Price drop to $900 though I'm still open to other offers.
Old 02/01/2012, 05:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, price drop to $800. Feel free to make reasonable offers.