Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts swtor account, 47 sith sorc

Discussion on wts swtor account, 47 sith sorc within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts swtor account, 47 sith sorc

van zallow pvp/rp server
full modded lvl 40 pvp gear up to 47
2 companions also in lvl 40 pvp gear
100k credits in between 2 chars.
speeder

want to sell soon as possible, 75 bucks its urs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: SWTOR ACC. [50] Sith Sorcerer.
01/22/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 5 Replies
*** UPDATED *** Hey guys, I'm selling my SWTOR account because I don't have time for it anymore. * Its the normal game edition, I payed €55,- for that. * Its got a few alts around lvl 16. * ~ Its got a Sith Inquistor lvl 50 on it, on the server Luka Sene.
[Biete] Swtor Acc (lvl 31 Sith Assassine) [Suche]Psc/PP/Anderes
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 16 Replies
Hallo Hiermit biete ich meinen Star Wars : The old Republic (SWTOR) Account schweren herzens zum Verkauf an. Mein Computersystem spinnt leider rum wie bei den meisten Ea Games,weshalb ich mich nun entschlossen habe den Account zu verkaufen. Alle Charaktere befinden sich auf offiziellen Bioware Servern ! http://s14.directupload.net/images/120106/cmdxtv3 3.jpg...
wts SWTOR - 50 Sith Juggernaut
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Digital Standard Account Type Game time till 23 January 2012 Server: Daragon Trail - USA WEST LV:50 Si th Juggernaut Race: Sith Pure Blood Allignment: Dark V
SWTOR Chronicles Sith Destruction of Planet Taris
02/13/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Is there anything that the Sith won't destroy? One would have to wonder what they might intend to rule over once they have destroyed it all. This week, Star Wars: The Old Republic (SW:TOR) chronicles Taris: Legacy of Sith Destruction offers a look at the history behind the newest planet in SW:TOR and the destruction it suffered at the hands of the Sith Lord Darth Malak. Star Wars: The Old Republic | HOLONET Threat of Peace, Issue 26 was also released this week and chronicles the final...