Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Destruction & Immortality sets

Discussion on Destruction & Immortality sets within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Destruction & Immortality sets

Just wondering if there are any other effects on the coin sets other than the standard +2 & +4 increase.

I read somewhere that there's also damage increase from the destruction set?

Some kind of ratio like:
Destruction -> 10% attack/20% defense increase
Immortality -> 30% defense increase

and also some info about it lowering the amount of time it takes for statuses to wear off etc..

Thanks.
Old 02/06/2011, 19:45   #2

destruction gives +2 and immortality gives +4 when you have all pieces and they also gives +10 resistance to status thats all.
Old 02/07/2011, 08:09   #3

yeah destruction is like A grade and make +2 bonus (like a grade weapen.. is +2 too lika a normal SON)
and immortaly make +4 bonus and this is like the B grade because B grade weapen is +4 better than normal SON weapen.
But you only get the +2 or +4 Bonus if you have 5 or 6 pices of the Set.
At the accessories is the same Legend is B grade and the other one (forgott the name xD) is A grade.
SON + 0
A grade +2
B grade +4

4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 106 Warrior/Cleric Nova & Immortality +9
02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 26 Replies
Hi guy's, I'm back here with here on Elitepvper's with another godly account :) I hope this time he doesn't get scammed, and I will do alot to prevent him from getting scammed in my half, so please don't attempt to scam him =) I've learned from my mistake's, and It wont happen again. Well here's some Information about the account :P Server: Mercury Name: INKUBUS Level: 106 4.17% Build: Pure STR (Warrior)-106FF (Cleric)-106FF
WTS LVL 101 CHINESE INT NOVA IMMORTALITY CHAR (cSRO, Div 2, Universal server)
12/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 59 Replies
dfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggg
Immortality Recruiting
12/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey people Immortality is recruiting! I just started it yesterday and want to get some people in it, for atm it is just me holding down the fort :P. It is a level 2 guild in mysro. I plan on making it a purely English speaking guild. I just want to get people who I can trust, and who are chilled and relax, though i plan on eventually doing some job stuff, i dont have any level requirements (atleast right now), just speak english (Fluently). I know its not much but respond in here if you want...
Immortality + MaNGOS Item Dupe! New Stuff[Updatet]
06/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
ORGANIZED and UPDATET v2. 1.0-All hacking programs work with 1.12.1 some with TBC 1.1 WOWemu Cheat macros 1.2 Gold making Guides 1.3 Stuff that is working 50/50 % fixed or is still working on old mangos servers 2.0 Other peoples cheats, tips. 3.0-CONVER DONATION ITEMS IDs INCLUDED IN ALL IN ONE RAR 1.0)
Immortality
03/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
You need 2 Priests to achieve this. It is as simple as this. Have one cast renew on you. Timing is everything here. Just before the renew is about to end have the second priest cast it on you. There is some timer that you clear when you do this and they buff becomes semi permenant. As long as you don't zone you will continue to get massive healing.