Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid picture error of Ibot

Discussion on Invalid picture error of Ibot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid picture error of Ibot

pls help me fix this error.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invalid Numbers (iBoT)
12/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
does anyone have an idea how to fix this kind of problem? sometimes i got Invalid Numbers text, on the lower right screen when i start my bot..
Ibot invalid target
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I just installed silkroad back, as I weren't playing anymore. I picked Ibot, whit EDXloader. Nothing else is installed, totally clean. When I run Ibot, everything works, but when time comes to be killing penons, he kills 1 or 2 then it writes in the down-right corner log, "Invalid target". Is it because of my antivirus, my missing graphic card (actually an Inboard one) or windows 7 X86 ultimate? Thanks. EDIT: This may be linked to the bot trying to hit easter eggs, he debugs when...
BOT ERROR (NOT ATTACKING) INVALID TARGET
03/29/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
bt yaw umatak ng bot?.. lgeng invalid target.. gwa b nung nag patch ang GG? hmmm sana po maaus nyo n :D MORE POWERS.
help on invalid client error(eu Dek)
05/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ive been trying to inject a file but unfortunatly been getting the invalid client error. ive done a full reinstall, logged in with and without the file present and can assume its the cause of the problem. if anyones willing to share the fix with me, ive tried but alas i aint no programmer, most ive done is create a winhex script for 90 dungeon. im not a leacher just need some help and will be happy to share my findings. (pls post flames below :D)
Tbot Error 'invalid Target'
11/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi i got Tbot0919 with Tserver0919c works fine till the error comes After killing mob Saying Invalid Target few times then go to new mob plz help me