Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have SBOT travel together with party members

Discussion on Have SBOT travel together with party members within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Have SBOT travel together with party members

Hi everyone,

I have a 8/8 eu bot party running. They have reach the lvl 46(the most of them).

I was planning to move them to mujigis & ujigis, but the Ultra Blood Devil kills the party members(expect the warrior and Cleric) before they reach the spot.

What i am looking for: I need something that give me the opportuniteit to choose a member of the party to travel back if a party member is going to repot.

Let's say the Wizzard is scrolling back to repot and i want the Warrior to scroll back as well to buff the wizzard so it wont get killed by Ultra Blood Devil.

I searched by:
- Google Custom Search here above
- Google it self
- Sbot officail website
- Sroking to check if they had it

Search words:
- Sbot: have party members trace each other
- Set party member to scroll back if a part member scrolls back.
- Party member scrolls back if a scroll back

but I could not find any website with such information.

I use Sbot.

Thank you for reading and any information you provided.
Old 01/31/2011, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutu89 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a 8/8 eu bot party running. They have reach the lvl 46(the most of them).

I was planning to move them to mujigis & ujigis, but the Ultra Blood Devil kills the party members(expect the warrior and Cleric) before they reach the spot.

What i am looking for: I need something that give me the opportuniteit to choose a member of the party to travel back if a party member is going to repot.

Let's say the Wizzard is scrolling back to repot and i want the Warrior to scroll back as well to buff the wizzard so it wont get killed by Ultra Blood Devil.

I searched by:
- Google Custom Search here above
- Google it self
- Sbot officail website
- Sroking to check if they had it

Search words:
- Sbot: have party members trace each other
- Set party member to scroll back if a part member scrolls back.
- Party member scrolls back if a scroll back

but I could not find any website with such information.

I use Sbot.

Thank you for reading and any information you provided.
Use a horse, and set to pot at 95%, it shouldn't die.

What you want is too futuristic, and most likely something that will never be created.
Old 02/01/2011, 14:08   #3

Set ur cleric range of ress to 2k and when ur char dies on the walk the cler will go to ress him, i did this when i was on bunwags.
Old 02/01/2011, 18:08   #4

elite*gold: 10
Cleric leaves -> party dies.
Warrior leaves -> he dies, because of pain quota and so on. Obviously if he gives the buffs, someone has to heal him.

I would say my horse solution is simpler and effective.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2011, 18:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Cleric leaves -> party dies.
Warrior leaves -> he dies, because of pain quota and so on. Obviously if he gives the buffs, someone has to heal him.

I would say my horse solution is simpler and effective.
Yeah but using horse to ride to training spot will cause bard buffs not to work.
Seem to .....

Well thanks for thinking.